Single Channel Active Video REceiver (fine-tuning)
* Full-motion color video signal up to 4900ft (1500m) via UTP cat5e/6
* NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
* 12V/24V DC/AC power supply
* brightness and sharpness is adjustable
* Integrated 2 channel video distribution amplifier allows dual output
* Female BNC connector
* Pluggable screw terminal block or UTP
* Exceptional interference rejection
* 70 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
* Full ground-loop immunity
* Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
* Lightning protection design Grade :V
* Compact size and easy installation
* Silver galvanized housing
The LK-4401RL video balun hub is a active (amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite)signals of any type are supported.
The LK-4401R is a compact unit. The power requirement is 12V/24V DC/AC. The pluggable screw terminal block of LK-4401R allows easy connection of UTP cable input. It receives one channel video signal from camera end via one UTP cable at distance up to 4900ft (1500m) when used with active video transmitter. Thetransmission distance reaches up to 2900ft (900m) when used with passive video transceiver. Its integrated 2 channel video distribution amplifier allows allows dual output to display video at both monitor and DVR.
The LK-4401RL has a single distance adjustment as well as built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its integrated Ground Loop isolation prevents annoying "hum-bars" common with long distance installations and its excellent crosstalk and noise immunity provides quality video up to the maximum distance. The superial interference rejection and low emissions of the LK-4401RL allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.
* Security Monitoring System
* Multimedia Network Teaching System
* Medical Monitoring Display System
* Industrial Automation Control System
* Banking, securities, financial information display system
* Remote Network Server Monitoring
* Department Store Security
* Casino Security
* Hospitals, Airports and banks
* School Campuses
WIRE AND CABLE RECOMMENDATIONS
LK-4504RL is recommended to use with Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) wiring from 24AWG through 22AWG. Individually shielded pairs should be avoided, as they reduce the operating range of the systems drastically. Multi-pair cable (25-pair or more) with an overall shield are acceptable. Video signals can coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltages power circuits. While video may be routed through telephone punch-down block terminals, any bridge-taps, also called T-taps and any resistive, capacitive or inductive devices MUST BE removed from the pair.
For more specific information regarding wire types, gauges and proper installation techinques, please contact us for technical assistance.