- การเปลี่ยนแบตเตอรี่ง่ายๆ มีต้องใช้เครื่องมือใดๆๆ
1. Electronic detection inspection at airports, railway stations and wharfs.
2. Security inspection of customs, public securities.
3. Quality inspection of medicine and food commercial systems.
4. Security inspection of important sites and playgrounds.
5. Noble metal detection, such as gold or silver jewelry manufacturing plants.
1. Pin 30-60mm
2.64 model handgun 150mm
3.6 inch long knife 160mm
4. Diameter 20mm
5. Steel Ball 90mm
1. Highly sensitivity.
2. Simple and convenient to use, no adjustment is required.
3. The detection distance will not be changed when the battery voltage drops from 9V to about 7V.
4. Low power consumption, can work for 40 hours continuously.
5. There is automatic and continues alarm when the battery is used up.
6. Switch on/off audio prompt function.
7. With external rechargeable socket hole.
8. Has audio, Light and vibration handoff switch.
Install and replace battery:
1. The battery lid can be opened by pushing backward with thumb at the concave groove.
2. Install the 6F22 (9V) battery according to the anode and cathode signs on the battery lid.
3. Cover with the battery lid and push forward firmly.
Method to use:
1. Turn on the power switch, if a click sound is heard, it indicates that the power has been connected, and the green LED will turn on at the same time. If no click sound is heard, it indicates that no battery has been installed or the battery is not well connected. If the click sound is heard one after another, it indicates that the battery can not be used any more and a new battery shall be installed.
2. When the switch-on click sound stops, the highly sensitive detection can be performed. Grasp the handle and detect with the detection face around the object being detected, there will an alarm when a metal object is detected. In the mean time, the green LED will turn into red. When the detection stops, the alarm stops and the red LED turns into green.
1. The sensitivity shall be adjusted when performance instability is observed or sound is produced when detecting human body without any metal stuff because requirement or the sensitivity is too high.
2. Insert a small straight-shaped screw driver into the small hole of the handle of the detector and rotate clockwise until a sound is heard, then rotate counter-clockwise barely to the position where no sound is produced, then rotate for another half a circle, until the sensitivity meets the requirement.
1. Be sure to switch off the power after use.
2. Battery shall be taken out when the detector will be kept unused for long.
3. No sound will be produced when the probe is fixedly positioned to the metal object. Sound is produced only when the probe crosses the metal object.
4. Be sure to switch off the power when the battery is recharged.
5. Charger voltage: 9V for AC; 10V for DC. (The charger whall be self-provided)