The LK-4000SR ground loop isolated video balun is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the fransmission of real-time CCTV video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The LK-4000SR has 3-pins, two for UTP cat5e/6, one pin for ground connection which is for high-interference immunity.
The LK-4000SR has a mini-coax pigtail lead which allows quick mounting onto fixed cameras and allows in-camera mounting in most dome camera. Worked in pairs, LK-4000SR eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable, allowing live CCTV color video signal up to 1312 ft( 400 m.).
The superial interference rejection and low emissions of the LK-4000SR allow video signals to coexist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. LK-4000SR has built-in surge suppression to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spides. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
* Ground Loop isolated Video Balun
* Push pin terminal connection; 3-Pin, two for UTP cat5e/6, one for ground connection
* Full-motion color video signal up to 1312 ft(400m.)
* NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
* Real-time transmission
* No power required
* Exceptional interference rejection
* Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
* Lightning protection design Grade: III
* 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
* Compact size and easy installation
* ABS engineering plastic housing
* Security Monitoring System
* Multimedia Network Teaching System
* Medical Monitoring Display System
* Industrial Automation Control System
* Banking, securities, financial information display system
* Remote Network Server Monitoring
* Department Store Security
* Casino Security
* Hospitals, Airports and banks
* School Campuses