Single Channel Active Viedo Receiver (dual video output)
* Color video up to 6560ft (2000 m.) with active transmitter via UTP cat5e/6 cable
* Color video up to 4920ft (1500 m.) with passive transmitter via UTP cat5e/6 cable
* Automatic Gain control; Automatically adjust the distance
* Automatically adjust brightness, sharpness & saturation to reach optimum effect
* Power Polarity Automatic Identification; positive/negative pole able to be reversal
* Video Polarity Automatic Identification; positive/negative pole able to be reversal
* 12V/24V DC/AC power supply
* Integrated 2 channel video distribution amplifier allows dual vidoe output
* Female BNC connector
* Pluggable screw terminal block or UTP
* Exceptional interference rejection
* 70dB crosstalk and noise immunity
* Full ground-loop immunity
* Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for surge protection
* Lightning protection design Grade:V
* Compact size and easy installation
* Silver galvanized housing
The LK-2001R video balun is a active (amplified) device that allows the transmission of realtime CCTV video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The LK-2001R is a compact unit. The power requirement is 12V/24V DC/AC. The pluggable screw terminal block of LK-2001r allows easy connection of UTP cable input. It receives one single channel video signal from camera end via one UTP cable at distance up to 6560ft(2000m) when used with active video transmitter. The transmission distance reaches up to 4920ft(1500m) when used with passive video transmitter. Its integrated 2 channel video distrebution amplifier allows dual output to display video at both monitor and DVR.
The LK-2001R has AGC function, which means the brightness, sharpness& saturation can be automatically adjusted as per the transmission distance. It is built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its Integrated Ground Loop Isolation prevents annoying "hum-bars" common with long distance installations and its excellent crosstalk and noise immunity and provides quality video up to the maximum distance. The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the LK-2001R allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant.